10G fiber aggregation switches designed for medium-size enterprise and campus networks
AGGREGATION SWITCHING WITH MERAKI
The Cisco Meraki 410 series extends cloud management across the aggregation layer for medium-size networks with our 1/10G fiber aggregation switches.
As with our access layer switches, our aggregation switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY-LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build campus networks:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating sys- tem, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
Use the following links for additional information:
MS410-16 data sheet: Click Here.