Stackable access switches with 10G SFP+ uplinks, designed for high-performance campus networks
CLOUD-MANAGED STACKABLE ACCESS SWITCHES
The Cisco Meraki MS350 series provides 10G SFP+ uplinks and high-performance access switching for large enterprise and campus networks. The switch includes optional PoE/PoE+ support, highly scalable Layer 3 routing and modular power/fans for mission-critical networks.
The family features the MS350-24X which includes 8 multigigabit (mGig) ports and UPoE support for high-performance 802.11ax/ac access points, servers, and work stations.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
Use the following links for additional information:
MS350-24P data sheet: Click Here.