Stackable access switches with 1G SFP uplinks, designed for the branch and campus
CLOUD-MANAGED STACKABLE ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS210 switches provide Layer 2 access switching for branch and small campus locations. The MS210 includes 4 x 1G SFP uplinks and physically stacks with the MS225 to gain access to its 10G uplink. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
Use the following links for additional information:
MS225-48 data sheet: Click Here.